One Set (two single pads) for one caliper. You need two sets for a full exchange (in most cases).
Thickness of the carrier plate: 4.0 mm; Thickness complete: 8.1 mm; hight x width: 41.9 x 102.2 mm
- Bimota DB7, DB8, DB11
- Aprilia RSV4
- BMW HP2
- Ducati Panigale V4, 1198, 1098, 848, Desmosedici
- Honda CBR 1000 SP ab 2014 (nicht RR, nur SP)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R from 2016- ongoing, ZX-10RR from 2017- ongoing
- Kawasaki H2, H2R 2015- ongoing
- KTM RC8, Super Duke 1290 R
- MV Agusta F4, F3
- Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2012- ongoing / GSX-R 750 2011- ongoing / GSX-R 600 2011- ongoing
- Triumph Daytona R 675 2012- ongoing
- Triumph Speed Triple R 1050 2011-2015
(all models with the well known Brembo GP4 / M4 calipers)
Carbon Racing pads have a much better performance than the older "classic" pads of sinter technologie, which is for many racers the crucial criteria, if they have to break them in for one lap. You often find also in top racing categories riders who use carbon pads. TRW is offering a good alternative to the well known brands in international motorsport.
Brake pads are one part of the whole bike setting for the rider. Depending on the rest of the setting, depending on driving skills, depending on budget and intended use, different brake pads may offer the optimum. The differences in possible lap times between from us offered brake pads are to be assumed about a second or less. You find some more difference in wear and price-performance ratio. The individual optimum additionally can strongly depend on the personal feeling for the brake. We suggest therefor to test and use experiences (also from other riders).