Akrapovic Evolution Line, full racing exhaust system from titanium (4-2-1 without catalytic converter and without exhaust valves), muffler with titanium sleeve. Especially developed for bikes with the Yamaha Racing Kit.
- Yamaha YZF R1 2015 - 2022
- Yamaha YZF-R1M 2015- 2022
Akrapovic item-no.: S-Y10E6-APTL
You can mount this exhaust system "plug and play". But it is for best results recommended to use a modified mapping (e.g. Powercommander, Rapid Bike, etc.)
- Plus 9.8 HP (according to Akrapovic, maximum, depending on revs)
- 5.2 kg weight (50% less than stock exhaust system
- muffler sleeve out of titanium
- incl. noise reduction insert (stainless steel)
- with connections for serial lambda probe
- incl. all for mounting needed small parts (springs, screws, etc.)
- with installation guide
- with muffler bracket
Akrapovic Evolution Line exhaust systems are exact the same like the ones are used in close to serial setting racing categories (e.g. BSB, IDM, FIM Superstock, etc.). Evolution Line means at Akrapovic: full racing stuff with top material (titanium manifold). Evolution Line exhaust systems for public roads are additional equipped with catalytic converter, exhaust valves, different mapping, and / or db-eater.
Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust systems are identic to Evolution Line systems, but one difference: the manifold is out of stainless steel (instead of titanium). The power measures are the same, but the weight is about 1 - 2 kg more (depends on model).
Akrapovic the last decades developed an outstanding position on the market for racing exhaust systems. Regarding the on racetrack relevant characteristics (power, power modulation in relevant revs, weight and quality) they always outperform their competitors.